RE: MOST SOUND MEN ARE....

Title: RE: MOST SOUND MEN ARE....

    "failed musicians" is such a harsh phrase...  =)  the bassist in my band
is self-supported as a gear repairman, but is about to start a job as a
house soundman.  Heheh, I'd say he's an outstanding musician, has played in
just about every semi-pro band to come out of this town... Just never MADE
it.

   ** ya know . . . almost everyone on this list who has a day job could be considered a "falied  musician" - - glass houses and all.

stig