Re: New Line6 delay/looper

Title: Re: New Line6 delay/looper
Clock sync was my number one wish for the Line6 pedals (and in fact was the reason that the only one I own right now is the distortion modeler). On the other hand, I was getting tempted by the DL4 and MM4 to replace some rack mount equipment because I get tired of running control signals in and out, hauling a rack around, etc.. I guess I'm just incapable of being happy.

These do at least look pretty interesting.

Mark