Re: Voice looping and loopers in New Jersey?

> Assuming you have permission to use amplification for street performance
> (not all cities will let you use an amp even of its own power)..good luck
> finding a sampling/delay pedal or two that run on 9V..anyone know of
battery
> powered besides the good old Digitech 8000?

I use the ever popular Line6 for street performances.  The batteries that
come with it are horrible, but I've had good luck with those new "computer
thingy" batteries--I think they're metal hydrous.  I haven't tried using
rechargables yet, but that's next on my list.

TH
--
NEW official Electrochakra website: http://www.electrochakra.com