From: Tom Ritchford <tom@swirly.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2001 22:26:05 -0400
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Loopfest NYC update

I had a nice long conversation with dt today (who very kindly
called me back when I was less hung over... memo to self, don't
forget to eat next time!)

1. diversity.

We need to make sure that we have as much diversity in the show
as possible so that we can showcase as a wide a range of looping
as we can -- and so that we can attract as wide a range of
audience as we can.