Sent: Monday, July 23, 2001 2:17 AM
Subject: Re: live microtonal guitar in NYC, 7.26.2001

David, could you record it ?
Sounds very interesting - best of luck with the show.

Gareth

Folks! It's the first time I'm playing my microtonal guitar in public. Live
loops & drones. I'll also have the fretless so slide around on.
Come on down to Nova Nights on Thursday night to hear this historic concert!

David Beardsley

One of the New York area's foremost microtonal
guitarists brings his intricate playing to The Den.
Meditative and mesmerizing, Beardsley's playing is steeped in
Indian music and blues as much as it is late 20th century minimalist tradition.

Thursday, July 26 at 8:00 p.m.
Nova Nights at The Den at Two Boots
44 Avenue A (at E. 3rd St).
The cover is $8.00, which includes one drink.

Also appearing at Nova Nights with David are folk noir
Tea, from Chicago, local songwriter Tony Scherr and
offbeat vaudevillian John Southworth.

http://biink.com/db