Re: Voice looping and loopers in New Jersey?

Hey!  I was the man to sold Samite on the idea of using a looper!  He saw
me
perform with a JamMan in Ithaca NY, and we talked about how he could use
looping in his show.  He later told me he ended up with the EDP (as I would
have had I had the cash) and I always wondered if he had luck using it.
I'm
glad to see he did!  He's a very cool guy and a great musician.

Mark.