EDP-midi problems

Hey guys!

I've got a problem with my Echoplex. I wonder if any of you've have had similair experiences. I have synced my EDP with a computer for years. (The pC is master and EDP controlsource= NOT). Since last week the unit doesn't respond anymore to the commands from the PC. I've reset the EPD, with no result. Sometime the unit starts up with all 8's in the diplay. Does this sound familiar to anyone? Any help would be greatly appreciated

Peace,

Remco