Feedback Music/Video NYC 26 July

Apologies for the spam.  My last (as yet) scheduled performance this year
should be pretty interesting.  Two hours of Feedback Music and
sound-responsive video projection (I hope--not my computer!) at the cool
SYNTH show, White Columns Gallery, Horatio at West 4th Street NYC.  Time is
8 PM, environment is plastic and inflatable!  Comfy couches!  Sontext will
be doing 6-8 PM.  Freeeee!!

David Lee Myers
http://www.pulsewidth.com
"Ourobouros" CD of new Feedback Music available now on Pulsewidth!
In NYC at Downtown Music, Kim's Mondo, Kim's West, and Other Music, and
through Forced Exposure, Anomalous, Wayside, CDeMusic/Electronic Music
Foundation, Deep Listening Catalog, Crouton Music, Recommended (UK),
Staalplaat (Netherlands), and Metamkine (France).