Looper's delight T-shirts

  Hey, how about a musical staff in neon colors, in the form of a mobius
strip with either notes, or Looper's Delight written on it, and the LD logo
in the center?  OH, btw, Please, no pocket logo?!  ICK!!!  -or pocket for
that matter!  I'd never wear it!  -just a regular T-shirt with the
full-ssize design...  -AND NOT ON THE BREAST EITHER!

Smiles,

G-Girl

---

-Then, anything is possible..."