Re: EDP Problem

Steve Sandberg wrote:

> The record button on my EDP pedal isn't working anymore -- anyone know
> if this is something I can easily fix myself, or do I need to send it
> back to Trace Elliot?  It's definitely the pedal, it seems, because
> the record button on the unit works fine.
> Thanks.

Steve
for now
You can fix it by yourself untill you get a replacement
open the board and swap the switch with one you use less
the switch can be found at ?????????? sorry I did loose the part nb and
origin
can someone else help?
must be somewhere in the archives but my intelligent keyword seaching
skills are reduced today
didnt find it

Claude