Re: mapS giG: bad club acoustics + feedback eliminator = roomsizedinstrument

same here, in fact I use an Ovation acoustic/electric precisely to
introduce feedback into my tunes.  I look at it as riding a racehorse;
finding the frequencies that explode, those that build slowly and trying
to remember to dampen open strings (and ignore feedback already in
loops)it's a beautiful thinggggggggggg

Mike Killian, St. Loopie, MO