Re: guitar arpeggiator

You mean like an audio arpeggiator? That's something of a rare effect. Some
of the massively powerful multi effects can be set to do a series of delays
with a pitch shift or harmonization occuring in the feedback loop, this
would cause it to step thru a scale.
The Digitech Space Station pedal does exactly that, but it's a preset, no
control whatsover besides a blend between clean and effected.