Re: T-shirt request

OK, I'm the 1st to admit that I'm a natural born fool
& oft time asshole, but am I the only one who thinks
it's a hoot that someone who is bothered by the name
"JamMan" can make such casual assumptions about the
"flesh tones" of the looping community?

I remember when PC meant "Public Convenience".

John

--- "Rick Walker (loop.pool)" <GLOBAL@cruzio.com>
wrote:

> Could I put in a request that the t-shirt NOT be
> printed in beige?
>
> Beige is a color that a lot of people look crappy in
> do to its' similarity
> to flesh tones.  I happen to be one of those people.
>
> I know it's cliche, but howsa 'bout  white lettering
> on black
> (a kind of goes with anything, post modern kinda
> thang)?
>

> yours,  Rick Walker (loop.pool)

=====
John Tidwell