Re: PC 'JAMPERSON' conversion kit

To avoid such problems, the Againinator will ship neutered.  This also
makes them less likely to run away and howl all night.  However, they
end up taking up an extra rack space.

But seriously, I'm a lot more offended with the Peavey logo.  Yeech.
I've removed every nameplate from Peavey gear that I've owned.  Don't
even get me started with older ART gear.  Black electrical tape usually
does the trick.