Re: guitar arpeggiator

I was inspired to my question by Digitech Legend II which has an
arpeggiator effect that can be modified, but is too limited for
serious work.  Currently I am flirting with Digitech 2120's Time Warp;
up to four of them can be chained one after another, and although this
is not really an arpegio effect, it is quite interesting.  It sounds
like guitar wind chimes.  I like using it for backround loops, and
then overdub with whatever.

I know that there are many MIDI effects, and I was just wondering if
anything would be available just with line input, like it is in Legend
II.

Petr Dolák
music * poetry * guitar
looping * commodion * percussion