RE: Re: unsusribbe

Yeah. I always hated the name. Not because it was sexist, but because I
thought of the Walkman as a lo-fi toy, and wanted the JamMan to be taken
seriously. Way too late now to do much about it, of course.

And, I should point out: I find Rick's conversion kit idea to be quite
funny. I think it's always a good idea to customize your processors as
much as is possible.

Jon