Re: David Keane-"Tape Music Compositon"

And me too... I thinks it must be the same one, I'll check, if its the one
I got I'll photocopy it for ya ... no probs...

...if its the one... its incredibly out of date, but fun cos of that...
pictures of earnest bearded men in lab-coats and tweed jackets making
tapeloops and recording bowed saws and the like... I have another one too
more aimed at electronics, a Babani one...

MArk Red

                    "JH"

                    <jahuggett@ho        To:
<Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>

                    tmail.com>           cc:

                                         Subject:     Re: David
Keane-"Tape Music Compositon"

                    26/07/2001

                    23:30

                    Please

                    respond to

                    Loopers-Delig

                    ht

Crikey, I have a copy of that book. Its in storage at the moment. You;re
the first person to have ever mentioned it since I got it about 6 years
ago. As to selling or photocopying, not sure yet, I'm sure we can work
something out once I get it and I have some time.

Jamie