RE: EMUSIC Playlist #224

as with most of my trawling, the purpose of being part of these newsgroups is
to learn about new things - i enjoy the playlists cause they turn me on to
some names i havent previously heard of -

** ya know, this is such an excellent point - - and one that elides incredibly well with the whole idea of "reaching people," etc., that we've been discussing in the other major thread of the day. our behavior sometimes leads away from finding new stuff - - and we're actually the folks who would seem to be the most likely to do it.

interesting . . .

stig