Re: line 6 stuff

"retail price of $699"

I'll have to see the street price, but this price looks like it keeps the
D-Two in the running as a delay effect and keeps the Echoplex and the
semi-mythical Repeater pretty viable as loopers.

I'd really hoped they wouldn't kick the price this high given that they
didn't add digital I/O. (Actually, I'm waiting for some effects
manufacturers to decide that it's cheaper to just have digital I/O and
leave
the A/D/A conversion to other hardware.)

Mark