Re: Boss RC-20 / Boomerang price comparison

Mark wrote :

> I know you're going for the DJ market, Emmanuel, but have you ever
>thought of a
> version that's geared to musicians or people who's hands are otherwise
>busy?  I

DJRND3-F next to come with footswitch to tap tempo and record into BPM
loops with
metronome
+ MIDI IN clock to slave loops synced with an external BPM
+ up to 512 Mbyte SDRAM saved on battery (8 banks of 21 stereo loops)
+ external re-sampling effect for HDD playback
+ 3072 loops back up on an internal 20Gbyte HDD

... but only maybe one day when DJRND3 is sold

> just visited your site (easily found by Google, not found at all with
>Excite) and
> it wasn't clear to me whether or not the DJRND3 has midi synchable
>loops.  Adding

DJRND3 already has a MIDI clock ouput to slave any external sequencer or
beat box with
loops

> these features may bring you a slice of the non DJ market.  Would it be
>worth it?

Yes, but only for homestudio musician looping because of the number of
loops (21
stereo loops simultaneously !!)

> Don't know... judging by how much space a store called "The Guitar
>Center" devotes
> to DJ gear, I'd say that the DJ market is probably much more lucrative
>these

Yeap, it seems like everyone has smelled something possible to do on this
market ...
Wait and see how it is going to progress

> days.  I did, however, fwd your page to my SF DJ pals.

Thanks Mark