EMUSIC Playlist #227

[ Best viewed in a fixed spacing font.  Not sent in Rich Text format by
request. ]

EMUSIC, an electronic, ambient, and space music show, airs each Thursday
at 11:04 pm on WDIY 88.1 FM, Allentown and Bethlehem, PA and 93.9 FM in
Easton, PA and Phillipsburg, NJ.

                    Show #227                    July 26, 2001.

RECAP:
On this show, I concluded the month-long focus on The Ministry of Inside
Things
(MoIT), a Philadelphia area group influenced by Tangerine Dream, Klaus
Schulze,
and Ash Ra Tempel.  The feature CD at midnight was "Live on WXPN" recorded
on
1-28-01 and released on the Synkronos label.

MoIT     http://wdiyfm.org/emusic/playlists/2001/focus01.html#jul

PLAYLIST:

ARTIST                  TRACK                    ALBUM (label)
======================= ========================
==============================
11:04 pm
Paul Ellis             Appears to Vanish         Appears to Vanish (Neu
                         Part 1                   Harmony)
Radiowave               Wormhole                 Journey Thru Oz
                                                   (SpaceForMusic.com)
Gerber & Rose           The Lift                 Airwaves
(SpaceForMusic.com)
John Rose               Hypnogogia               Cosmogenesis
                                                   (SpaceForMusic.com)
VA [Steven Wilson]      A Grapefruit in the      Where Stalks the Sandman
                          World of Park            (Noh Poetry Records)
Robert Carty            That Desert Feel Part 3  The Inexplicable (Deep
Sky)

12:00 am
MoIT                    Eight Unnamed Tracks     Live on WXPN (Synkronos)

1:00 am

 * = exerpt
VA = Various Artists (compilation)

NEXT SHOW:
On the next EMUSIC, I'll begin a month-long focus on Radio Massacre
International.  The feature CD at midnight will be "Zabriske Point" on the
Centaur label.

Bill        billfox@fast.net
http://wdiyfm.org/schedule/s_emusic.html