booking concerts in Poland

Hello,

I'm forwarding this information to you via blind carbon copy about
booking concerts in Poland.

Best regards,
Eric

>From: "dariusz startek, impresariat oprocz" <impresariat@szczecin.home.pl>
>To: <assif.susie@cwix.com>
>Subject: we booking 2001/2002 season
>Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 08:43:52 +0200
>
>Hello,
>My name is Dariusz Startek. I organize jazz/impro concerts
>in Kana Theatre in Szczecin and other venues in Poland.
>
>We demonstrate contemporary jazz, improvised music,
>experimental and avantgarde, sometimes progressive rock, electronica etc.
>We have concerts in Kana Theatre every Monday (exept holidays)
>between October & June.
>
>We are now doing preparations for 2001/2002 season.
>Please let us know if You are on tour in Europe
>and have a day or few days off.
>We need the usual details as biographies, sounds (we prefere CD's or
>CDR's,
>photos, press, schedules, available dates for possible concerts in Poland,
>how many musicians will play etc.
>And - of course - Your fees.
>Please keep in mind that most venues are small clubs with possible
>audience 50-100 people.
>
>If You are interested in plying few concert in Poland -
>please let us know.
>
>Please forward this message to all people who are interested in
>concerts in Poland.
>
>Thanks.
>Best regards
>Dariusz
>
>-----------------------------
>NEW ADDRESS !!!!!!!
>
>Dariusz Startek
>ul. Tytusa 14 A / 1
>72-006 Szczecin - Mierzyn
>Poland
>e-mail: <mailto:impresariat@szczecin.home.pl>impresariat@szczecin.home.pl

---------------------
Upcoming Performances, Broadcasts, Etc.:

Tuesday, July 31, 8:00 pm, trio with Hal Rammel (invented
instruments), Eric Leonardson (invented instruments), Michael Zerang
(percussion) at the Candlestick Maker, 4432 N. Kedzie, (773) 463-0158.

Friday, August 10, 9:00 pm, Jerry Bryerton (percussion), Carol
Genetti (voice), Dan Godston (trumpet, words), Eric Leonardson
(invented instruments) at the Pilsen Cafe, 2110 S. Halsted.

August 19, 8 pm: Cindy Bernhard/Joseph Hammer, Eric Leonardson, Greg
Headley in the Beyond Music Festival, running Aug. 18 - 23, 2001 at:
Beyond Baroque Literary/Arts Center, 681 Venice Blvd., Venice CA
90291. (310) 822-3006

Eric Leonardson web pages: http://pages.ripco.net/~eleon