Back in the saddle, again...

Hi all,

    After an extended and unexpected hiatus, I've join the list again. What
did I miss? I've been upgrading my rig, praciticing daily, and getting
ready
to start playing out again. I'm adding a hardware sequencer/synth this
week,
to run my echoplex with.

    Unfortunately, my echoplex seems to be broken :< I can't turn the
feedback to 100% any more - it's always fading out. It doesn't seem to
matter whether I use a pedal, or the front panel (though the pedal is
rather
flaky - it could be unrelated). Anyone had this happen to them? It's a bit
of a show stopper, unless I keep 'filling up' the loop every once in a
while, which breaks the sonfg structure and confuses band mates. I'd be
loath to do it live. Any suggestions?

Jonathan El-Bizri