RE: Back in the saddle, again...

That'd be the Crystal Codec then. I was unaware that they caused an
intermittent fault; from our experiance here, they either worked or not,
but
I bow to Kims superior knowledge, (as Geddy once said, 'He's a Digital
Man'). It can't hurt to change this chip so if Shane hasn't got any, I can
always ship a replacement out direct from here.
Andy. :)