Re: the electrix repeater

My guess is that they have not been honest from the start.  I saw what
seemed
to me to be a fully functional unit at Bananna's At Large in San Rafael,
CA.  I
was there for a very long time and the unit did not crash or malfunction
once.
Does perfection exist?  No.  So what's the real story?  Who knows, but
Electrix
isn't saying.  Maybe they're still trying to get that power supply right.
think it's funny that they used to post to the list almost every day, and
now
they are amazingly quiet.