Re: the electrix repeater

Actually Dave, yes I did work on a film.  <warning: name drop> I worked
for Laurie
Anderson on the pre audio production of her "Home of Brave" movie, and I
do know
one thing: Warner Bros. didn't start running commercials for it until it
was "in
the can"... oh yeah... that's right.  Warner Bros. didn't run commercials
for it
at all.

I've stated this many times, and I'll say it again: I have no problem with
"the
process" and any resulting delays.  What I do hate is CHEESEY SALESPEOPLE
like the
one who accompanied the very nice and intelligent musician/engineer from
Electrix
at the Repeater demo.  He looked me straight in the eye and assured me
that the
Repeater would be in my rack by the 15 of June.  Can't we tell these
people that
the earth is going to be eaten by a giant space goat and send them on the
first
space craft off this rock?

Mark