Re: Peter

If you can find any of the "megamouth" toys, you can do some cool stuff
without even opening up the circuit.  They're mic is very close to their
speaker.  By cuping your hands or using a plastic bowl, you can make nice
little feedback devices with them that are controllable in interesting
ways.
I also found a pitch shifter halloween toy that has a mic on a chord so it
can
be placed directly on the speaker.  Haven't actually opened up anything
yet,
but I did a video show where I took an Atari 2600 and stuffed a fork into
the
game slot and got nice a/v results.

Mark