Re: the electrix repeater

True, true, true.... however, I'm sure I'm not the only one on the list
that feels
that part of their craft IS gear wrangling?  The glee of a new vocoder, or
heavily
modified Speak and Spell, or even something as lo-tech as a new Tibetan
singing
bowl.  Striking a balance between the spontaneity that a new "toy" can
help along
and the depth of creativity that can only be obtained through intimacy
with one's
gear, is the real trick.

Is it wrong to long for a stereo looper?  Than I don't want to be right.

Mark