Re: the electrix repeater

My thoughts exactly David! I'm not too excited about being the first
guinea pig into the gate either...

I can't believe the betrayal some here seem to feel. Marketing has to rely
on a team's input... so they frequently are quoting exactly what they
heard. (Then being soundly thrashed for daring to do
that-which-is-their-job.)

I don't blame Damon and his team one bit for backing out of dialog with
such hostile reactions taking place.

-Miko

>>> dmgraph@earthlink.net 08/02/01 08:31AM >>>
My one and only comment on this year-old Repeater handwringing:  When it
finally ships in December, I'll still wait until April to buy one.  I'll
let
you guys suffer through the 1.0 stuff and work out the problems for me!

But I do want one!

David Lee Myers