don caballero

i'm new to the site and looping, but am currently immersed. i love it. my interest in looping was sparked by a recent recording that is not mentioned on the web site. Don Caballero, a chicago band, released "America Don" last year and it is excellent. Don Cab is also excellent at performing live using the Akai Headrush peadel. i'm not sure if the band is still around, but it is an wonderful CD and very inspiring. track three nearly blew me out of my apartment. I would love to see this CD mentioned on the site. thanks, bob