who fixes EDPs?

I've been a lurker for awhile now, I've posted a few times, but now I need
help...I need help finding a competent EDP repair person. Every loop I
make is very noisy, not noisy like it's clipping but noisy like amplified
tape hiss but "digital" sounding. I've replaced the memory and I even put
the old OS back in to see if it was a problem with the upgrade. Now, I did
have somebody do the gain mod as outlined in the FAQ....but the competence
of this individual is/was questionable and the shop he worked at is now
closed and I can't find him...incidentally , he was an authorized Gibson
technician and Gibson did tell me to go to him for Echoplex issues. Could
the mod be the problem? The dry signal going thru the unit is fine, it's
only the loops that are noisy...wouldn't this indicate a problem with loop
audio path?

Any help would be appreciated especially if it helps fix my baby! :-)

--
travis salisbury
http://www.illuminetdesign.com