EMUSIC Playlist #228

[ Best viewed with a fixed spacing font. ]

EMUSIC, an electronic, ambient, and space music show, airs each Thursday
at 11:04 pm on WDIY 88.1 FM, Allentown and Bethlehem, PA and 93.9 FM in
Easton, PA and Phillipsburg, NJ.

                    Show #228                    August 2, 2001.

RECAP:
On this show, I began a month-long focus on Radio Massacre International
(RMI),
a group from the UK that embraces improvisational emusic even in the
studio.
The feature CD at midnight was "Zabriskie Point" released on the Centaur
label.

RMI       http://wdiyfm.org/emusic/playlists/2001/focus01.html#aug

PLAYLIST:

ARTIST                  TRACK                    ALBUM (label)
======================= ========================
==============================
11:04 pm
Paul Ellis              Into the Liquid Unknown  Into the Liquid Unknown
                                                   (Binary)
Robert Carty            Near That Place          Midnight Rainbows (Deep
Sky)
Dweller at the Threshold  After Logic Fails      Ouroborus (Binary)
Saul Stokes             The Twin Worlds of       Abstraction (Green House)
                          Abstraction
Something Completely    Sayer 1                  Promotion Disc 1 (none)
  Different
Rod Modell &            Vitamin M *              Sonic Continuum (Hypnos)
  Michael Mantra

12:00 am
RMI                     Dante's View             Zabriskie Point (Centaur)
RMI                     Zabriskie Point *        Zabriskie Point (Centaur)

1:00 am

 * = exerpt
VA = Various Artists (compilation)

NEXT SHOW:
On the next EMUSIC, I'll continue the month-long focus on Radio Massacre
International.  The feature CD at midnight will be "Knutsford in May" on
the
Centaur label.

Bill        billfox@fast.net
http://wdiyfm.org/schedule/s_emusic.html