Echoplex manual discussion online

Miko queried:
>>OK... I want to know if you can insert (replace mode) while multiplying?
The other modes don't seem to apply here because they mess with the time
structure of the multiply, but I'd love to have the ability to replace
while
doing a multiply. Anyone?

So I gave it a whiz!
And it sure does replace!  'Course I had to turn the quantize off, as well
as setting insert to replace, but when I multiplied and then inserted
DURING
multiply, it elegantly inserted audio which did not include the material
being multiplied!

Wow!

Flexible little beast, the EDP!

And then I put my little defaults back in place--but this puppy does some
pretty slick tricks (AND it's available in stores!).
Gary