Re: Tones [was Re: the electrix repeater]

yeah, when I read, "it has nothing to do with resonance" I had to think to
myslef, "uuh, doesn't EVERYTHING, soundwise, about an acoustic instrument
have
something to do with resonance?"  (yes) So I wrote that down in this email
and
sent it to the list.  So there.

Mark