Re: Syncing to Midi Clock (governed by the drummer)

Seems like it would be very easy (for someone other than myself) to mount a
switch to the bass drum beater that gives off a pulse.  I have a good
friend of
mine building me a device that takes the LED flash of my Roland MC-307 and
turns
it into a tap tempo for my non-midi synchable Vortex.  I also thought the
LED
could slave a strobe aimed somewhat near the drummer.  That why they'd
have a
visual cue of what your tempo was.  There are many times when I'm looping
to a
sequence and there isn't much of a steady beat going on that I just watch
those
blinky lights.

Mark