Echoplex LoopStart?

I have never successfully used the LoopStart switch.

From reading the manual, its supposed to redefine the loop start at the instant of the button press.

The manual doesn't show any other settings before this feature should work.

Is there any possible user error I could be making before I'll have to chalk it up to a repair issue?

All the other features are working fine.

Thanks for the enlightening tips, meanwhile.

Neil