Echoplex: Fun with the PMC-10

Hi all--
Kim has encouraged me to share my remedial knowledge of the Echoplex with
the list, so here is an item I have had some success with--
It uses the PMC-10, a MIDI controller, so it's not for everyone--
I have configured one of the switches to double multiply on string A and
double record on string B, so that it acts as a loop length set button with
the quantize on--that way, you can create a loop, do lots of odd things to
it, and then create a new loop of any length using whatever material is
left
in memory by holding the switch down for the length of the new loop.
Is this the sort of thing anybody else has done?
I will try to think of something else--'course I don't wanna give any
secrets away--;^|
Gary