Re: UPS power backup...

At 08:48 AM 8/7/01 -0700, you wrote:
>They definitely work... I have [a UPS] here at work which was about $75
bucks which is working nicely. I have one friend who has a Furman rack
mount one which gives him about ½ hour of time.

Hi Miko,

Wow, I was just concerned with keeping the loop going through a _momentary_
power loss, not a rolling blackout! You know, like when an inebriated
audient trips on your extension cord for a second or something...

There's no issue with it needing additional filtering or conditioning? It's
clean power?

-t