Re: Klein guitar for sale

Title: Re: Klein guitar for sale
on 8/7/01 3:00 PM, Nemoguitt@aol.com at Nemoguitt@aol.com wrote:

housewife@earthlink.net writes:

Besides the redwood body with burgundy translucent finish, it has
Bartolini pickups in a hum/single/hum configuration.

i didnt need to hear about this!.....sweet....:)m

Hey, give him a call. Don't you have a spare $3,500 laying around? Seriously, though, Lorenzo mentioned that he would give a good price on it although I have no idea how much of a discount one would get. I also don't know if redwood is more expensive than swamp ash or alder (mine is alder w/a swamp ash back piece).
Michael