RE: Request for new Echoplex feature

Hi Kim,

How will adding this type of midi functionality help?  Does it offer any
advantage over the floor pedal that comes with the EDP?  I personally
use a PMC10, but primarily for managing my patches and calling up
effects.  I haven't really considered what else it could be used for
(except maybe sending note on/off for chords, etc.) but I have seen a
couple of people here mention their use of it with the EDP.  Does this
help in a live setting?

Thanks,
Steve Ginn

> now that the joke is a little old, we're finally doing it both ways.
there