Re: Choose loops tools fo saxophone and acoustique guitare

Your best bet is to go back to www.loopers-delight.com and go through the
archives and the "Tools" page.  Most claim the Echoplex is the hands down
champion of looper.  The Repeater is still a rumor.  Lot's love the
Boomerang.  If you're willing to hunt, you might find a used JamMan.  (I
love mine,
but it's somewhat limited compared to the JamMan.  There's a comparison on
the looper site) It's more about personal preference than anything else.
There
are cheap A/B switches to change imputs, or you could do what I do and get
a decent mixer, like the Mackie.

Mark