Re: burning man loop jam, baybeee

Like last year??? I didn't catch any looping last
year, nor the year before.  I'm thinking of just
bringing my roland handsonic which has a built in
looping sequencer, but haven't found a good way to
dustproof the thing yet.  I figure it could serve
loooooping and drumming purposes.

Crate Limo - HEY!  I was just looking at these for
burning man use - what is your experience like with
the limo, in general and at Burning Man specifically?
How long does the battery last?  How did you haul it
around the playa?

I'm not hooked up with any camp yet, and might be
going solo this year, so I don't yet know where I'll
be camping.

stephen

--- AaroneousAG@aol.com wrote:
> Hi Loopfreaks!
>
>    I know a mess of us are going to be at Burning
> A-hole (the affectionate name my non-attending
> friend gives to the event), so . . . what's going
> on? Are we planning on getting together like last
> year?  I didn't know there were other loopers there
> 'til I got there
> and caught some performances at the cafe . . . guess
> should have figured (west coast centered,
> experimental
> art, technology obsessed = loopers!)
>
>    Anywho, I'm going in on the Green Tortoise bus
> after flying in from NYC, so I should be there
> Wednesday morning, camping with them or with the
> Asylum camp (4:30 & Child).  I'll have my line6,
> digitech echo+,  some swirly stuff, some grungy
> stuff and some quacking stuff, casio sk-200, guitar,
> and maybe a cheap mic as well as a battery powered
> thingy (probably just a karioke machine, unless I
> want to bother with hauling my crate limo all over
> the desert again) Let's get together and make some
> repetitious nonlinearity (or non-linear repetition,
> your choice)  A list of who's camping where may be
> in order, as well as an appropriate place to get
> together (gigsville, somebody's stage, the cafe at
> 3am?)
>
> Hope nobody minds if we keep this on the list . . .
> otherwise, email me!
>
> Smell you there . . .
>
>                 Aaroneous

=====