Re: Vortex problem

The problem is a faulty rotary encoder.  Mine did this a few years back
except
it seemed a little worse than the symptoms you're describing.  Lexicon was
very helpful in getting it fixed.  I had to pay their repair charge (I
think
it was $49 at the time), but they fixed it right up.

Call Lexicon's Consumer Support at (781) 280-0300 or email them via the
following website:
http://www.lexicon.com/support/legacysupport.asp

Good luck,
Todd Pafford