Re: Loops For ACID 3.0 - THANX !

Speaking of... I finally went out and got the Remiksis:::Ah CD and I
CAN'T STOP LISTENING TO IT!  Oh why did I wait so long?

Also, I finally got to really LISTEN to tracks from the mp3.com loopers
station.  Some REALLY sweet stuff guys.  I'm about to order the Andre
LaFosse CD!  I've been to the station before, but usually at work where
I'm being asked to put the faces of CEOs on movie posters (true) every 2
minutes, so I never REALLY got a chance to savor the tunes.  Over the
weekend I got a portable MP3 player and I think it's about to change the
way I listen to music during the day.  It also does low quality audio
recording, great for singing out musical ideas when you're not around
your instrument... unless your instrument is your voice.

Anyway, thanks guys.  I sure am glad you all exist.

Mark