RE: Audio routing

These look pretty nice.

I wonder if you could just get the 8in 8out model, use 2 of the ins and
outs for the mains and the other six connected to other pieces of
effects processing gear for routing?  If this would be possible, you
could then just use a single space line mixer and essentially have, in 2
spaces, an 8 stereo channel mixing system with 6 aux busses (or even
master inserts followed by auxes, etc.).

Steve