Re: Basic intro

you can wax all day philosophical on manson or what have you
but when it comes right down to it i think i am most
interested in how something sounds and well manson sounds
horrible and boring to my ears-which makes me none too
interested in exploring his deep hidden messages as
delivered to him on 'black leathery wings'

-tis a tired horse that man beats-

 often times i find that the actual sounds of a 'song' say
more to me than the 'well constructed' lyrical content-

but hell this is just me-