Re: Basic intro

On Tue, 14 Aug 2001 00:07:32 -0400, "Christopher White"
<magicicada@charter.net> wrote:

> often times i find that the actual sounds of a 'song' say
>more to me than the 'well constructed' lyrical content-

I can't quite tell what you're saying here. Were you just saying "Manson
sucks", or was there something else you were getting at?

I think we can all pretty much agree that great lyrics and bad music
generally make a bad song. The question I'm more interested in is what
we have with bad lyrics and great music.