Re: OT: what doesn't Richard Zvonar know...............you be the judge

On Tue, 14 Aug 2001 03:13:05 -0700, "Rick Walker \(loop.pool\)"
<GLOBAL@cruzio.com> wrote:

>You are doing quite well by yourself, my friend, and with my sports and
>bad,
>boy band trivia knowledge as a backup you can lay claim to being the true
>rennaisance man...........;-)

Sounds like Richard holds the same position here that I've been holding
in the Tony Hawk's Pro Skater forum on Delphi for the past couple years.
Hmmmmm. I don't know if I can have that. There may be a good-natured
competition somewhere in our future.

On the other hand, I suppose as a PhD Richard could be expected to have
somewhat more knowledge than a lowly AAS... nahh, there's nothing to
that. Besides, I'm probably much cooler. ;)