FW: REPEATER IS SHIPPING!

-----Original Message-----
From: Lisa Tyner (Electrix) [mailto:Lisa@Electrixpro.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2001 12:15 PM
To: Lisa Tyner (Electrix)
Subject: FW: REPEATER IS SHIPPING!

Hello All,

This email is to inform you that the much anticipated day has
arrived.....Repeater will starting shipping Thursday!!!!!!!

I want to thank you all for your patience.  I know that the road has
been a bumpy one but we are confident that once you get this baby in
your hands you'll forgive us for the wait.

Orders will be shipped from our warehouse in the order which they were
received.  We will get the backorders out as soon as we can but it will
take some time to fill the long queue.

Cheers, Lisa

Lisa Tyner
Sales & Marketing