Re: Stereo EDP/footswich problem

> I am wondering if I have a "footswitch" or a "Sync circuit" problem?

Sounds more like a MIDI problem to me...

This is the EDP EFC-7 f/s?  I.e., *not* a MIDI f/s?

Try this: disconnect the two EDPs from each other.  Try the f/s in the
master, then disconnect and try it in the slave.  If it works in both, then
it is not your f/s.

The master controls the slave via MIDI.  Confirm that your MIDI cable is OK
and that you have both EDPs configured correctly.  Especially the MIDI
parameters.

Hope this helps.

Dennis Leas
dennis@mdbs.com